Tuesday, January 3, 2017

DIY Pen Organizer

***Make Your Own Pen Organizer***


Raise your hands if you love collecting pens and pencils. Of course you have to raise your hands after all that is the most essential and must have item for crafters like us. I have spending my money buying hundreds and thousands on pens and pencils for my crafting hobby. Day by day this hobby is becoming my passion and for this I have got a name in my friend circle which is "Art Director".
I love doodling as well as making something useful. So, one day I was scrolling down my Facebook news feed and suddenly one video caught my attention. I rushed to grab a pen and paper but my crafting table was messed up totally. I searched and searched and searched but couldn't find a single pen or pencil to write down that idea on my to do list. I wanted to make a video for my YouTube channel on that idea but unfortunately I had to write it down by a marker instead of a pen or pencil.
At that moment I realised I need to be more organized if I want to pursue this hobby. Because I can't have a messy table or room to do crafting. I buy a lot of things every month for various kinds of projects. To keep those materials safe and reachable I have to have a box or something to seperate each item from one to another.

So, for my pens and pencils I made a GREAT, SUPER, EASY organizer box to keep them all together yet organized.


Here is the video on How To Make A Pop Up Pen Organizer Box.
This Pop Up Pen organizer box is so easy to make and it doesn't even take much time to make.
Watch the video to learn the process to make this Awesome DIY Organizer for your lovely, colourful pens and pencils.
Enjoy my lovely crafters.
Don't forget to remember... If you're not Smiling, You're doing it Wrong. Spread Love, Keep Peace.

1 comment:

Make The Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise is a must in my house. My mom loves it so much that I have to make it at least three times in a month. I barely get any chance t...