Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Make The Mayonnaise


Mayonnaise is a must in my house. My mom loves it so much that I have to make it at least three times in a month. I barely get any chance to taste it after making it. Children also loves Mayo and it is very expensive if you need to buy a large amount for your home. In some Asian country Mayonnaise is very expensive for middle class people. even upper middle class people rarely buy it. as I belong from an Asian country, Mayonnaise is also very expensive in my country. We have so many varieties but all are expensive. So, I had to find a way to keep my mom happy and also spent less money for it. Here is my own Homemade Mayonnaise recipe. It is very tasty and also very healthy for old age people as well as heart patient. With only few ingredients you can have a medium or large jar of mayonnaise. So, let's get started to make our homemade healthy mayonnaise.

Step 1: To make approximately 750 gm Mayonnaise, you need 2 large Eggs of room temperature. Other ingredients you need:

  1. Garlic (5-6 cloves)
  2. Black Pepper (1 1/2 tsp.)
  3. Sugar (3 tbsp.)
  4. Salt (1 tsp.)
  5. Mustard (2 tsp.)
  6. Tomato Sauce or Ketchup (2 tsp.)
  7. Oil (1 1/2 cup)
  8. Lemon juice (1 tbsp.)











Step 2: Take a clean dry blender or mixer. Add 2 eggs, salt, sugar, pepper and garlic. Blend it at high speed for 2 minutes. After blending them add mustard, tomato sauce or ketchup and lemon juice. Now, that you mixed everything together just blend this mixture for another 3-5 minutes.

Step 3: In this step we will add our last ingredient which is Oil. This step is very crucial because if you don't do it carefully and properly, your whole mixture will be separated and you won't have a drop of mayonnaise. So, pour 1 tablespoon of oil each time and blend it for 3-4 minutes. Keep doing this until you start to see the mixture is transforming into mayonnaise. When you see its all mixed up and have a consistency of mayonnaise then pour the rest of the oil and keep blending for another 5 minutes at least. 

Step 4: Keep your mayonnaise in a clean, dry glass jar and keep it in the fridge.

You can store this homemade mayonnaise for one week. So, try to make it in a small batch at first. Hope this recipe will help you to make the most delicious, mouthwatering mayo at home. See ya until next time!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make The Mayonnaise

Mayonnaise is a must in my house. My mom loves it so much that I have to make it at least three times in a month. I barely get any chance t...